The Reproduction team at Bourton Vale Equine Clinic led by Charles McCartan and Greg Staniek and assisted by Andrea Emerson are highly regarded across the region. They provide thoroughbred breeding, embryo transfer and artificial insemination services.
BVEC offers a range of services including:
- Collection of CEM swabs and EVA / EIA blood samples
- Pre-breeding examinations which usually involve a gynaecological examination (tailored to the mare’s history/requirements)
- Pregnancy diagnosis and scans
- Fresh, chilled and frozen inseminations.
- Non surgical embryo transfer
- Twin reduction
- Infertility investigations
BVEC operate special payment packages for resident mares at the main studs we attend regularly to help minimize costs and simplify invoicing.
We also offer payment packages for AI.
Please contact your chosen stud or the clinic for further information.