We provide intelligent practical advice and services to many well known trainers in both Flat and National Hunt Racing.
Our services are based around routine ambulatory yard visits.
- Lameness evaluation, nerve blocks, ultrasonography and radiography
- Poor performance investigation
- Endoscopy of the upper and lower respiratory tract,
- Blood sample analysis in our in house laboratory
- Feed /environment advice.
- Endoscopy of the upper gastrointestinal tract
Our advice is practical and encompasses the whole relationship between trainer, horse and fitness including
- Diagnosis of poor performance or loss of performance
- Tendon injuries and treatment regenerative, rehabilitation, exercise plans
- Bone and joint non adaptation to training monitoring and association with gallops and training regime
- Yard health in association with the Irish Equine Centre looking at vaccine protocol during the racing season, digestive health especially the normal resident bacterial population in the normal horse gut, environment especially the air flow in the stable area and forage cleanliness.
We have a fully equipped clinic for the more in depth examinations that may be required:
- In depth lameness investigation
- Abdominal surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Upper respiratory tract surgery
We have access to a wide range of specialists to assist us in more complex cases.
Client Evening November 2017
general / 02-Nov
Bourton Vale hosted a client evening at the Adlestrop Village Hall on Wednesday 1st Novewmber. The evening was kindly sponsored by Boehringer Ingleheim and was a huge success; allowing attendees to meet the new members of our team and have an introduction to a variety of topics.