We provide intelligent, practical advice and services to many leading trainers in Flat and National Hunt Racing.
Routine ambulatory yard visits:
- Poor performance investigations.
- Lameness evaluation including nerve blocks, ultrasonography and radiography.
- Treatment for sports injuries including regenerative therapies for tendon & ligament injury.
- Shockwave Therapy.
- Endoscopy of the upper (Larynx/wind) and lower airway.
- Blood sample analysis in our in house laboratory.
- Gastroscopy examination of the stomach and upper duodenum.
- Training to avoid injury including maladaptive bone injury.
- Nutrition and environmental management in collaboration with the Irish Equine Centre.
We have a fully equipped clinic for more in depth examinations:
- In depth lameness investigation, using radiography, ultrasonography, scintigraphy and MRI.
- Abdominal surgery.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Upper respiratory tract surgery
We have access to a wide range of specialists to assist us in more complex cases.